Happy Friday! I'm going to warn you now, this Five for Friday is a little baby-heavy. I'm not at school, so I don't have any classroom photos to share with you. She should be here any day now, though, and we are so ready for her arrival!
1. My mom insisted on taking some maternity pics of me this week. Hmm...not sure I want pics of me looking huge, but she insisted! My favorite part of the pictures are my pup photo-bombing almost every single one. His face in each one is priceless. Sort of a "what is going on around here" look. This spoiled guy is in for a shock once his little sister arrives!
2. Our bags are packed and ready for the hospital!
3. I got out my yoga ball to ease some of my back pain and the pup is not happy about it. He is petrified of it. I don't really blame him, though, since it's about 3x the size of him. Here he is, afraid to come in the living room.
4. Now that we are closer to our due date, I'm allowed to venture out of the house for more than just a doctor's appointment. My first stop? Target of course! Check out this post to see what I used my treasures for!
5. My husband's new favorite show is Shark Tank. I can't say that I pay a lot of attention when he watches it, but last week's caught my eye. The episode had young kids sharing their inventions with the Sharks. There was a 15-year old boy who shared his idea for a water bottle that allows you to infuse your water with fruit, without the fruit floating to the top of the bottle. Before the show was over, I had ordered one for myself! I'll let you know how I like it once it arrives.
Have a great weekend!