Happy Friday! How many more Fridays do you have until the end of the year?? I know some of you are getting super close!
1. I am super excited! I have moved back into my office. This poor room has been pretty neglected since Christmas. First, I threw out my shoulder and wasn't able to use the computer. As soon as that cleared up, I was put on bed rest for the last 2 months of my pregnancy. I spent a lot of quality time on the couch. Then Baby C was born! Now that we are into a routine and I seem to be getting this Mommy thing, I am back in my office. I love this room!
2. I read the book, Wonder, back in February. It's an amazing read! Now I am re-reading it with my teacher hat on. I am hoping to create a unit to use in my classroom next year!
3. I won some binders! I am super obsessed with binders. I use them all the time in my classroom. I follow Teacher's Market, which is a blog that posts about all sorts of giveaways that teachers might like. I entered this giveaway from Samsill and won!
4. My baby girl is one month old already! I can't believe it. We are so love and I can't even imagine life without her now.
5. Speaking of having a one month old...when you have one, there's not a lot of extra time on your hands. And sometimes you forget things. Like the TpT sale, for example. I completely forgot to put items in my cart and check-out during the sale! I am so excited about some of these products, though, that I am still going to purchase them!
Have a great weekend!