Let's pretend that today is Friday, shall we? It's been a while since I've joined Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday linky!
1. I completely rearranged my classroom this week. My room is an awkward L-shape and it's difficult to set up so that everyone can see the board, yet still have enough room to maneuver between the desks. I think my new set-up really opens up the classroom!
2. For Halloween the students worked together to create a Monster for Sale! They had a great time and I loved hearing them discuss what their monster was going to look like and how it would act. It's a really fun (and free) project!
3. Halloween! Baby C was Minnie Mouse for her school Halloween party. She was a cupcake at night, but she wasn't really a fan of that costume. I have mostly crying pictures from later on in the day. We'll invest more in the holiday next year, when she is a little older and can appreciate it.
4. I dressed up too! Our fifth grade team dressed up as the Ninja Turtles this year for our school assembly. So much fun!
5. Have you heard of Tsu (pronounce sue)?? It's a cool new social media site that pays you to use it! I'll be honest, I'm not going to make a lot of money. However, I like that I can see everyone's posts. Facebook has been a