It's Friday already?? Actually, I think it might be Saturday... It's that time of year when all the days start to blur together - and I'm not even on vacation yet!
1. Poor Baby Girl had to have surgery at the beginning of the week. Just ear tubes, so it was a simple surgery. Still nerve-wracking for mom! She wanted to bring her "puppay" with her. He looks just like our real-life Yorkie. She loves both of them!
2. I was pretty okay with our unusual temps and rainy weather this week. I teach on the third floor and it gets pretty warm up there with fifth graders. It was close to 90 degrees in there last week. I'll take the warm weather once we are done for the year!
3. These last few weeks of school, I've had to do quite a bit of reading testing. This meant pulling out all the stops to keep my students engaged. VIP seating officially made their debut! The kids have been eyeing these bean bag chairs all year. Check back soon to learn more about my VIPs.
4. I don't think this needs an explanation. Last one of the year!
5. Anyone still in school for Father's Day? We finish the Friday before. This is such a fun craft to do with your students or your own kids! You can pick up Dad's Toolbox for FREE or you can grab the full version (includes grandfather, uncle and brother as well).
Tonight I am off to have some blogger fun and I can't wait to share my adventures with you!